100% Live Instructor-Led Project Management Classes and Workshops
Where Should I Get My PMP Certification Exam Prep Training?
From us, of course. Okay, look at your options.
Several points to consider:
- Real instruction, teaching relevant project management, not fleeting test tricks.
- Teach using workflow and process groups, not reading the PMBOK Guide® section by section.
- Live instruction is key so that you can interact with the instructor, ask questions, get clarification.
- Dedicated instructors, with years of experience teaching project management and with experience leading and directing projects.
- Follow-up access to classes and live assistance so you can re-sit any session or even the entire class.
- Instruction in American English.
- Training by an American company, with identified owners.
Project Management Training Checklist
|1. Does the company comply with the Buy American, Hire American executive order?|
|2. Is the training company American-owned and are the owners identified? (Having a U.S. address does not make a company American-owned.)|
|3. Is the training content written in the U.S. and written in American English?|
|4. Is the company the source of the training material and instructors, or are they a re-marketer or affiliate of another company?|
|5. Is the training delivered by U.S. citizens or people eligible to work in the U.S.?|
|6. Is the training accessible (42 USC § 12101)?|
|7. Is the training Section 508 compliant (29 USC § 794 (d))?|
|8. Is the training company veteran-owned?|
|9. Does the training company give back to the community by offering discount to veterans, unemployed, and students?|
|10. Is the training company approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program (38 USC Chapter 31)?|
|11. Does the training company support the government’s Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501).|
|12. Is the training 100% live?|
|13. If in person, is the instructor in the classroom?|
|14. Can you re-attend a class or session, and is this free?|
|15. How is class organized? (e.g., process group workflow or chapter-by-chapter)|
|16. What is the price?|