July 21st—Take our PMP Class! We are unique among current training companies in that all of our instruction is 100% live. Same with our follow-up help. Students get real instruction, real discussion, real preparation. No silly nmemonics and absolutely no recorded content. Students may even re-attend any class or session at no additional cost. We want you to pass. We believe in our training and back our instruction up with a 100% money back guarantee. We are a proud veteran-owned American business. Most of our instructors are veterans as well. We believe in the value of American products, services, and results. We deliver. Thank you, Matthew
- Group rates available and we welcome corporate accounts.
- Got questions? Send Us An Email!
- 100% Live Online, Day, Evening, & Weekend Classes Start Each Week. Join a class next week!.
We also teach classes in over 100 cities around the US. Search for state and city at right or access a city directly via list at the bottom of this page. Here are some of our classes over the next several weeks:
- July 25-28: 100% live online class, starts 8:30 a.m. Eastern on Monday.
- July 25-August 31: 100% live online class, 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Eastern on Mondays & Wednesdays.
- August 1-4: Allentown, Burlington, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Reno, Spokane, and Tacoma.
- August 8-11: Anchorage, Fort Worth, Huntsville, Jackson, Little Rock, Miami, Milwaukee, and Tampa.
- Can you travel?Join Us Las Vegas! August 15-18Normally $1,899Sign Up Now for $1,399!
PMP® & CAPM® Certification Exam Training Boot Camp Classes
Norfolk, Virginia (VA)Exceptional Quality – Experienced Instructors – Lowest Price – Guaranteed – Compare and Save
100% Live PMP Classes
Project Weavers’ is unique in that we actually teach project management so that you learn more than fleeting test tricks. We take pride that our Akron PMP exam prep students learn valuable PMP project management practices that not only bring CAPM and PMP test success, but also give you new skills as a project manager.
Our 4-day PMP certification training (PMP boot camp) classes in Norfolk, Virginia, feature full coverage of everything you need to prepare for PMI’s PMP project management certification exams, including 35 eligible contact hours of PMP training and PMP practice exam tests, so that you pass PMI’s CAPM and PMP certification exams on your first attempt.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Project Weavers is committed to offering exceptional quality, experienced instructors, and lowest prices. If you follow our program, we guarantee you will pass (See details on right sidebar).
Why Take Our PMP Classes?
Our PMP certification training classes in Norfolk, Virginia, are complete preparation for the CAPM and PMP certification exams. You get 100% live and interactive in-person instruction and one-on-one assistance as we help you successfully prepare for your certification exam.
We strive to offer you the lowest priced PMP training class available in Norfolk, Virginia, without compromising our quality or instruction.
Project Weavers is an established and highly respected American-owned and operated company. We are a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and a certified Nevada emerging small business.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Email us at Info@ProjectWeavers.com.
PMP and CAPM Exam Prep Course Outline
Our CAPM and PMP exam prep course in Norfolk, Virginia, is for both experienced project managers seeking Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and new or junior project managers seeking Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification. Consistent with PMI’s focus on process groups, our PMP exam prep course outline follows a typical project workflow, rather than chapter-by-chapter recitation, so it is much easier to grasp. Akron PMP classes earn 35 eligible contact hours earn 35 eligible contact hours as required by Project Management Institute (PMI) through 100% live, instructor-led and interactive, using, to the extent possible, examples relevant to participating students. We also spend time helping students with their PMP application form.
Our project management certification course in Akron begins with review and discussion of the PMP application form (which our instructor will help students prepare), simple test taking techniques, then guide them through PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, with discussion and examples of how it’s aspirational and mandatory standards are applied. Thereafter, students will get down to work on some basic terminology and concepts, from what is a project to the differences between adaptive and predictive project management. Rounding out the introduction to the practices promoted in the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 5th edition, our instructor will walk students through PMI’s project management framework, including phases, process groups, processes, inputs and outputs, tools and techniques, and knowledge areas.
Using a project management workflow approach mirroring how students might carry out a project, our instructor will begin with some pre-project activities that lead to developing the project chapter, then go through the steps to initiate a project, such as identifying stakeholders, then planning, which involves 24 of the PMBOK® Guide’s 47 processes, which help organize the project, like the steps involved in risk management, determining requirements, creating the project management plan, creating the work breakdown structure (WBS), building a schedule, and developing a budget. Thereafter, while carrying out the project, our instructor will tackle all those other processes from acquiring, developing and managing the project team, to quality control and assurance, and on to procurement. Wrapping up with closing the project, our instructor we complete coverage of the 47 processes and their 77 inputs and outputs and 120 tools and techniques.
In working through PMI’s project management framework, our instructor will delve in the details of key deliverables that project managers should be familiar with such as the requirements traceability matrix, project management plan, work breakdown structure (WBS), WBS dictionary, responsibility matrix. He or she will lead discussion on how these are used, their value, and challenges they may present or solve.
From planning to monitoring and closing, our instructor will lay out the many PMP formulas the project manager might find helpful in their projects. Among these, 3-point estimates using triangular and beta distribution, expected monetary value, and a collection of earned value formulas warrant special attention. So to do techniques like critical path.
When our instructor gets to the end of the project, students will know the content covered in PMI’s PMBOK® Guide and be prepared to test that knowledge, first in Project Weaver’s two Internet-based PMP practice exam test Web sites, then directly with PMI to successfully pass and secure their PMP or CAPM credentials.
Project Weaver’s support does not end when the class finishes in Akron. We offer periodic live online PMP study opportunities each week, plus invite all students to attend any of our live online PMP classes to repeat coverage of a topic or make up for a missed PMP class session. One-on-one assistance is also given when necessary. As our guarantee says, we give you the best instruction possible and whatever additional study opportunities that you need.
More InformationWe are always happy to help answer your questions.
- Our Web site page Why Get PMP or CAPM Certified?
- Our Web site blog
- Discussions on our project management forum Project Management Practices
- Or, call us toll free at (855) 871-9246, chat, or email us at Info@ProjectWeavers.com.
Key Web site pages and documents at the Project Management Institute (PMI) include:
- PMI Web site page for Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Handbook
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination Content Outline
- PMI Web site page for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Handbook
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 5th edition
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
PMP Class Schedule
* Regarding exact class location, if this is an in-person PMP exam prep class, unless a specific location is stated in the individual class listing, we will determine the best facility at or near the location noted based on class size and our past experience. We typically use meeting rooms at hotels, making the final selection and arrangements during the week or so prior to the CAPM and PMP exam prep class. If you are travelling to attend the class, please let us know as we normally get discounted room rates that we are more than happy to share with you.
** We welcome the opportunity to offer group rates or quotes for custom classes (Click for Details).