100% Live Instructor-Led Project Management Classes and Workshops
Group Pricing, Custom Schedules, and Custom Classes
Group Pricing,Custom Schedules, and Custom Classes
We are happy to provide you with group pricing, custom schedules, and custom classes. We conduct on-site or off-site custom classes anywhere, anytime. Our expertise is in teaching basic and advanced project management skills and PMP and CAPM certification exam prep classes.
Project Weavers is an American-owned and operated Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded, owned, and operated by Matthew Weaver. Our dozen-plus instructors are senior project managers with years of experience in military, government, commercial, and non-profit environments. Most are veterans, some are published authors, all are experts in teaching project management. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Please Tell Us Your Training Requirements So that we can give you a detailed response, please email us the following information:
- If a group rate (3+ students), please tell us which class(es) and location(s).
- If an on-site or off-site class, please tell us where, when, how many students, and topic(s).
- For a proposal or invoice, please tell us your company name, contact, address, telephone, and email address. Please also include any company-required information (e.g., PO Number).
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Company Name: Project Weavers, LLC.
- Point of Contact: Matthew J. Weaver, President/CEO
- EIN: 45-3947861 (Download Form)
- DUNS ID: 078747422 (View at D&B)
- CAGE Code: 6UVV4 (View at SAM.gov)
- Business Type and Certification:
— Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
— Nevada Certified Tier 1 Local Emerging Small Business
— Accredited by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 20941, Reno, NV 89515-0941
- Telephone and Fax: (855) 871-9246
- Email: Info@ProjectWeavers.com