100% Live Instructor-Led Project Management Classes and Workshops
We offer Exceptional Quality, Experienced Instructors,
and Lowest Price, Guaranteed.
Compare Our Value – PMP Exam Prep!
We offer Exceptional Quality, Experienced Instructors, and Lowest Price, Guaranteed.
What really makes us stand out is that we are experts in project management and we teach project management, not just fleeting test tricks. We believe in the value of American products, services, and results. We deliver. Our students get 100% live instruction, one-on-one assistance, and the extra mile from us as we help each student successfully prepare for their certification exam.
Our certification exam prep classes include complete preparation for the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examinations.
- Taught using process group workflow, not rote chapter-by-chapter recitation,
- 100% live instructor-led interactive classes in 4-day, 6-week morning or evening, and 2-4 weekend formats,
- Earns 35 eligible contact hours of project management instruction as required by PMI,
- Class completion certificate,
- Help completing the PMI certification application, and
- Certification exam pass guarantee.
Our classes, workshops, and seminars are:
- 100% live, interactive, and instructor-led. Absolutely no recorded content,
- Relevant, correct, current, and complete,
- Written and delivered in American English,
- Accessible for anyone with disabilities and are Section 508 compliant, 42 USC § 12101 and 29 USC § 794 (d), respectively,,
- Our courses are approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program (38 USC Chapter 31), and
- Held in locations convenient to public transportation and always includes free parking.
Our instructors are:
- Highly experienced instructors and mentors who love to teach.
- Senior project managers with extensive hands-on experience with military, public, private sector, and non-profit projects.
- U.S. citizens, mostly veterans, eligible to teach in any U.S. government facility, company, or location.
We are flexible:
- If you need to change class dates, no problem, and
- You may also re-attend, at no additional cost, any session or class for up to one year.
Our company is fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501).
And in comparison to our competition:
- We are a 100% American company and ownership, not affiliated or part of an offshore organization. You will not find Indian, Pakistan, U.K, or even Iranian offices and staff delivering, writing, or selling our classes.
- We will beat the price of any American-owned, operated, and staffed training company. If you find an lower advertised price please let us know and we will give you a better price.
- As a proud American and veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), we actively offer discount to fellow veterans and current military service members. Likewise, we offer discount to unemployed American workers, and discount to full-time students.
|1. Does the company comply with the Buy American, Hire American executive order?|
|2. Is the training company American-owned and are the owners identified? (Having a U.S. address does not make a company American-owned.)|
|3. Is the training content written in the U.S. and written in American English?|
|4. Is the company the source of the training material and instructors, or are they a re-marketer or affiliate of another company?|
|5. Is the training delivered by U.S. citizens or people eligible to work in the U.S.?|
|6. Is the training accessible (42 USC § 12101)?|
|7. Is the training Section 508 compliant (29 USC § 794 (d))?|
|8. Is the training company veteran-owned?|
|9. Does the training company give back to the community by offering discount to veterans, unemployed, and students?|
|10. Is the training company approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program (38 USC Chapter 31)?|
|11. Does the training company support the government’s Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501).|
|12. Is the training 100% live?|
|13. If in person, is the instructor in the classroom?|
|14. Can you re-attend a class or session, and is this free?|
|15. How is class organized? (e.g., process group workflow or chapter-by-chapter)|
|16. What is the price?|
The following is more than just a collection of logos. We take each of these seriously, respecting and protecting your personal information and privacy; carrying out business professionally and ethically. Click to read more.