Effective Online PMP Training
We conduct 100% live instructor-led online virtual PMP exam prep training classes for PMP and CAPM certification exam prep on weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Our online PMP exam prep training classes are identical to our in-person course, giving full preparation for PMI’s PMP or CAPM certification exam and 35 contact hours of project management training. Virtual online PMP exam prep classes are instructor-led and 100% live, nothing is ever recorded!
- Take live virtual online PMP exam prep class from convenience of home, office, or even while traveling; online, anytime, anywhere.
- Save money by bringing the live online PMP exam prep class to you.
PMP Classes Start Weekly!
Convenient 100% live online PMP exam prep virtual training classes are scheduled for Eastern and Pacific time zones, which make them convenient to students from Hawaii and Alaska to Maine, on the east coast.
- Weekday morning online class. Meets live online for six weeks with two evening session from 9 a.m. to 11 ap.m. on either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Our next class starts Monday, Jul 10.
- Weekday daytime online class. Meets live online for four days, typically Monday-Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Our next class starts Monday, Jun 05.
- Weekday evening online class. Meets live online for six weeks with two evening session from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. on either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Our next class starts Monday, Jun 05.
- Weekend online class. Meets live online for four Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Our next class starts Saturday, Jun 03.
Are Online PMP Classes For You?
While we use the same material and instructors, there are differences between in-person and online PMP exam prep classes. For an in-person PMP exam prep class you travel to the location, sit in a classroom, and get the full experience of being in person. The downside is you have to travel, etc. An online PMP exam prep class is at your desktop, laptop, or tablet. As long as you have Internet connection, you can be literally anywhere. While you see the instructor on the screen, you lose the class setting, and you are a bit removed from other students. The class is still interactive and the instructor gains the opportunity to more easily share information. As noted, when we compare pass rates, online and in person pass rates are virtually the same.
Live online PMP exam prep classes allow different timing. PMI requires 35 contact hours of instruction which consists of a mix of direct instruction and practice tests, typically about 24 and 11 hours respectively. While our weekday and weekend online classes mirror our in person classes, our evening classes are shorter, focusing on the direct instructor-led instruction and discussion, leaving students to take PMP practice exam tests, via the Internet, on their own time. Our PMP practice exam test sites have thousands of test questions. Performance is tracked and PMP practice exam tests must be completed before class certificates are issued.
As a practical matter, if the content and terminology of PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5th edition, (PMBOK® Guide) is completely new to you, we recommend the 6-week evening classes, which consist of two 2-hour sessions each week, allowing you time to study between sessions and weeks. Our 4-Saturday class allows a week between sessions, and our 4-weekday class is obviously compressed, often called a boot camp. Pick with format best fits your needs.
Regarding PMP practice exam tests, we recommend students attempt at least 600 questions and the highest percentage of our successful students take 1,200 to 1,500 questions. Whether in-person or online, our few test failures come from people taking too few PMP practice exam test questions (e.g., less than 600) or having low PMP practice exam test scores (less than 75%). Otherwise, identifiable failures come from trying to take the PMP certification exam test the day after class ends, a very, very bad idea, or unfortunately, when English is a second language. The PMP certification exam test is not easy, is in English, and requires a strong mastery of English.
100% Money Back Pass Guarantee!
Project Weavers is committed to offering exceptional quality, experienced instructors, and lowest prices. If you follow our program, we guarantee you will pass (See details on right sidebar).
*** All PMI certification exam tests are in English. When English is a second language, students need to take more PMP practice exam test questions and request language aids, which PMI makes available during the test at no additional cost. At last report, PMI offers language aids in 13 languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
Signing up for a Project Weavers PMP certification exam prep class is simple.
- Pick an in-person class from one of the cities at right or a 100% live online class,
- Attend and participate in the class,
- Apply for, schedule, take, and pass the exam.
Online PMP Exam Prep Classes: A Few Notes
We are a leader in PMP training, offering the same effective PMP training whether virtual online or in person. In formal terms, our 100% live online PMP exam prep classes are what PMI calls “Web-based real-time instruction”. These online PMP and CAPM certification examination preparation classes are virtual, that is you take them from your computer or tablet device from anywhere you have Internet access. This type of online PMP certification exam prep training goes by many names on the Internet. Among these: virtual, online, Web-based, computer-based, remote learning, distance learning, etc. These classes typically occur in 4-day boot camps, in 4-Saturday boot camps, and through extended 6-week evening courses (twice weekly). The key in comparing our live virtual classes to those offered by other companies is how the examination prep class is presented. Recorded vs. live, do you see the instructor or not, can you ask live questions, is it more than just a slide show, etc. Our 100% live certification prep training classes are instructor-led and interactive, use 100% live content, and take advantage of the multiple tools and features available through Adobe Connect. For example, on the center of the screen we might slow slides, show the PMBOK® Guide, or other content, or, a whiteboard or application, such as Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Project, to help illustrate a point. We document notes on the screen and email these to participants at the end of the session, questions and answers are recorded so students can directly participate in training exercises, a chat window is active so students can interact with the instructor or each other. What you lose, is seeing the other students.
- By taking our project management PMP certification exam prep course live online you save travel costs, especially when there are no readily available in-person PMP exam prep classes in your community or nearby.
- Our 100% live online PMP certification prep evening and weekend training classes mean not missing any work.
- The six week format allows time between sessions to study and take PMP practice exam exam tests.
Our PMP Training is Unique
We are experts in project management and we teach project management, not just fleeting test tricks. Our students get 100% live instruction, one-on-one assistance, and the extra mile from us as we help each student successfully prepare for their certification exam.
Our certification exam prep classes include complete preparation for the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examinations.
- Taught using process group workflow, not rote chapter-by-chapter recitation,
- 100% live instructor-led interactive classes in 4-day, 6-week morning or evening, and 2-4 weekend formats,
- Earns 35 eligible contact hours of project management instruction as required by PMI,
- Class completion certificate,
- Help completing the PMI certification application, and
- Certification exam pass guarantee.
Our classes, workshops, and seminars are:
- 100% live, interactive, and instructor-led. Absolutely no recorded content,
- Relevant, correct, current, and complete,
- Written and delivered in American English,
- Accessible for anyone with disabilities and are Section 508 compliant, 42 USC § 12101 and 29 USC § 794 (d), respectively,,
- Our courses are approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program (38 USC Chapter 31), and
- Our in-person classes are held in locations convenient to public transportation and always includes free parking. Live online classes are browser-based, so are simple to access.
Key Web site pages and documents at the Project Management Institute (PMI) include:
- PMI Web site page for Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Handbook
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination Content Outline
- PMI Web site page for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Handbook
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 5th edition
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
PMP and CAPM Exam Prep Course Outline
Our PMP and CAPM exam prep course is for both experienced project managers seeking Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and new or junior project managers seeking Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification. Consistent with PMI’s focus on process groups, our course outline follows a typical project workflow, rather than chapter-by-chapter recitation, so it is much easier to grasp. Classes earn 35 eligible contact hours required by Project Management Institute’s (PMI) through 100% live, instructor-led and interactive, using, to the extent possible, examples relevant to participating students. We also spend time helping students with their PMI credential application.
Our project management certification course begins with review and discussion of the PMI credential application (which our instructor will help students prepare), simple test taking techniques, then guide them through PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, with discussion and examples of how it’s aspirational and mandatory standards are applied. Thereafter, students will get down to work on some basic terminology and concepts, from what is a project to the differences between adaptive and predictive project management. Rounding out the introduction to the practices promoted in the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 5th edition, our instructor will walk students through PMI’s project management framework, including phases, process groups, processes, inputs and outputs, tools and techniques, and knowledge areas.
Using a workflow approach mirroring how students might carry out a project, our instructor will begin with some pre-project activities that lead to developing the project chapter, then go through the steps to initiate a project, such as identifying stakeholders, then planning, which involves 24 of the PMBOK® Guide’s 47 processes, which help organize the project, like the steps involved in risk management, determining requirements, creating the project management plan, creating the WBS, and building a schedule, and developing a budget. Thereafter, while carrying out the project, our instructor will tackle all those other processes from acquiring, developing and managing the project team, to quality control and assurance, and on to procurement. Wrapping up with closing the project, our instructor we complete coverage of the 47 processes and their 77 inputs and outputs and 120 tools and techniques.
In working through PMI’s project management framework, our instructor will delve in the details of key deliverables that project managers should be familiar with such as the requirements traceability matrix, project management plan, work breakdown structure, WBS dictionary, responsibility matrix. He or she will lead discussion on how these are used, their value, and challenges they may present or solve.
From planning to monitoring and closing, our instructor will lay out the many formulas the project management might find helpful in their projects. Among these, 3-point estimates using triangular and beta distribution, expected monetary value, and a collection of earned value formulas warrant special attention. So to do techniques like critical path.
When our instructor gets to the end of the project, students will know the content covered in PMI’s PMBOK® Guide and be prepared to test that knowledge, first in Project Weaver’s two Internet-based PMP practice exam tests engines, then directly with PMI to successfully secure their PMP or CAPM credentials.
Project Weaver’s support does not end when the class finishes. We offer periodic live online study opportunities each week, plus invite all students to attend any of our live online classes to repeat coverage of a topic or make up for a missed session. One-on-one assistance is also given when necessary. As our guarantee says, give you the best instruction possible and whatever additional study opportunities that you need.