Project Weavers teaches basic and advanced project management skills and PMP and CAPM certification exam prep classes in-person in over 100 cities around the United States and live online.
Project Weavers is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded, owned, and operated by Matthew Weaver. All of our instructors are senior project managers with years of experience in military, government, commercial, and non-profit environments. Most are veterans, some are published authors, all are experts in teaching project management. Project Weavers is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is a certified Nevada Tier 1 Local Emerging Small Business (ESB).
When possible, we buy American products and services. We give back to the community by offering discounts to veterans, unemployed, and students.
We promise to provide exceptional quality training, using experienced instructors, for the lowest price available. Guaranteed.
We apply leading industry best practices and sustain a strong commitment to quality. The bottom line is that we:
- Are deliberate in our approach;
- Apply measurable structure and milestones;
- Continually evaluate, adjust, and improve upon every aspect of our work
Philosophy and Work Ethic
Our goal is to help you learn how to complete your projects successfully by delivering quality project management training to you with a simple and direct philosophy and ethic:
- Say what we do, do what we say, and prove it.
- Be honest, respectful, and diligent.
Our Contact Information
- Formal Name: Project Weavers, LLC
- Common Name: Project Weavers
- EIN: 45-3947861 (Download Form)
- DUNS ID: 078747422 (View at D&B)
- CAGE Code: 6UVV4 (View at SAM.gov)
- Corporate Structure: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- State Identification: Nevada Business ID NV20141468802 (search)
- Business Type and Certifications: Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is a certified Nevada Tier 1 Local Emerging Small Business (ESB) (View).
- E-Verify: The company participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program to ensure that all employees and contractors are legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Year Established: 2011
- Trademarks and Servicemarks: The company name Project Weavers (with or without a space), the Project Weavers ball logo, and the phrase “Successful Projects Don’t Happen by Chance.” are service marks of Project Weavers, LLC.
- Internet Domains: The company owns the following domains: projectweavers.com, projectweavers.us, projectweavers.net, projectweavers.info, projectweavers.biz, projectweavers.org, and others.
Matthew J. Weaver, PMP, CSM, ITIL
Matthew Weaver is the founder of Project Weavers, a nationally-recognized training company. As an instructor, coach, and consultant, he specializes in project management, best practices, methodology definition & process improvement. Matthew’s career spans more than 35 years of IT and technical, project, service, and general business management experience at leading commercial, government, and non-profit organizations.
Matthew volunteers extensively with PMI Global, PMI chapters, and elsewhere, including on LinkedIn where he moderates and participates in several large project management-related online forum groups with over 500,000 members.
A graduate of California State University, Fullerton, Matthew also pursued graduate study at American University. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy where he trained as an Electronics Technician and Nuclear Reactor Operator, then served aboard the USS Coral Sea (CV-43).
Matthew holds Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and ITIL V3 certifications.
Matthew relocated Project Weavers to Reno in July 2014, where he now lives with his wife and twin 9-year old sons. Matthew grew up mostly in Idaho and Alaska, has lived throughout the U.S., and traveled for work and pleasure to around 50 countries. Matthew is author of a yet to be published science fiction novel, Unintended Consequences, and is writing A Project Methodology, a detailed project management how-to book.