Project Weavers are experts in and teach basic and advanced project management skills and PMP and CAPM certification exam prep classes in-person in over 100 cities around the United States and live online. Our courses are developed in the U.S., delivered in American English, by U.S. citizens. Our dozen-plus instructors are senior project managers with years of experience in military, government, commercial, and non-profit environments. Most are veterans, some are published authors, all are experts in teaching project management.
Project Weavers is an American-owned and operated business, a veteran-owned small business (VOSB). We are fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501). We are registered to do business with the U.S. government and our courses are approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for their Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program (38 USC Chapter 31).
When possible, we buy American products and services. We give back to the community by offering discounts to veterans, unemployed, and students.
We promise to provide exceptional quality training, using experienced instructors, for the lowest price available. Guaranteed.
We apply leading industry best practices and sustain a strong commitment to quality. The bottom line is that we:
- Are deliberate in our approach;
- Apply measurable structure and milestones;
- Continually evaluate, adjust, and improve upon every aspect of our work
Philosophy and Work Ethic
Our goal is to help you learn how to complete your projects successfully by delivering quality project management training to you with a simple and direct philosophy and ethic:
- Say what we do, do what we say, and prove it.
- Be honest, respectful, and diligent.
Project Weavers is fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” directive (Executive Order 13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501).
- Formal Name: Project Weavers, LLC
- Common Name: Project Weavers
- EIN: 45-3947861 (Download Form)
- DUNS ID: 078747422 (View at D&B)
- CAGE Code: 6UVV4 (View at SAM.gov)
- WEAMS Number: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs WEAMS number is 25013728 or look us up via our EIN, above.
- Corporate Structure: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- State Identification: Nevada Business ID NV20141468802 (search)
- Business Type and Certifications: U.S. owned and operated business, a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), and a certified Nevada Tier 1 Local Emerging Small Business (ESB) (View).
- E-Verify: The company participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program to ensure that all employees and contractors are legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Year Established: 2011
- Trademarks and Servicemarks: The company name Project Weavers (with or without a space), the Project Weavers ball logo, and the phrase “Successful Projects Don’t Happen by Chance.” are service marks of Project Weavers, LLC.
- Internet Domains: The company owns the following domains: projectweavers.com, projectweavers.us, projectweavers.net, projectweavers.info, projectweavers.biz, projectweavers.org, and others.
Our Contact Information
Matthew J. Weaver, PMP, CSM, ITIL
Matthew Weaver is president/CEO of Project Weavers, LLC, an American veteran-owned project management training company. He specializes in project management, best practices, methodology definition, and process improvement based on nearly 40 years of experience that began with enlistment in the Navy, progressed through work for a variety of companies, and several forays into starting and running his own companies. Matthew’s experience involves all aspects of project, product, and development life cycles. He has taught project management in one form or another since around 2000. Matthew will publish “A Project Methodology”, a detailed project management how-to book, in late 2017 or early 2018 to coincide with the upcoming 6th edition of the PMBOK Guide.
Matthew actively volunteers with PMI Global, PMI chapters, and with groups that help fellow veterans and people who are unemployed. He is a frequent speaker around the US and in Canada, always welcoming the opportunity, even last minute, to speak on project management and related topics. Read more.
A graduate of California State University, Fullerton, Matthew also pursued graduate study at American University. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy where he trained as an Electronics Technician and Nuclear Reactor Operator, then served aboard the USS Coral Sea (CV-43).
Matthew holds Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and ITIL V3 certifications.
Matthew relocated Project Weavers to Reno in July 2014, where he now lives with his wife and twin 9-year old sons. Matthew grew up mostly in Idaho and Alaska, has lived throughout the U.S., and traveled for work and pleasure to around 50 countries. Matthew is author of a yet to be published science fiction novel, Unintended Consequences.